Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger lately. Partly because I've been distracted by reading, homeschooling Jason, etc... and partly because I haven't really made anything new lately. It seems I only post when I have a new recipe to write out.. I should really get back into posting more regularly..and I probably will. I made a butternut squash mac n cheese a few weeks ago that was really good.. I never did write about it.. infact I'd totally forgotten that I'd even made it until Sunday when we were cleaning out the fridge cuz I needed my red and white polka dot 9x13... and it had the mac n cheese still in it, turning into a science experiment. oops. LOL But I am still alive, just busy as usual. I'll get back to blogging and cooking new things to blog about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment