Monday, December 7, 2009

Take my hand....

JD..Do you remember this? :)

Take my hand in your hand
and walk me through a lifetime
Walk with me over a bridge of observation
With me walk through a pool of knowledge
Together we would climb through a tree of
communication

Over we would walk a mountain of discovery
Then walk me over a field of honesty
Walk me down a silent path of thought
And at the end of our walk
We will find ourselves in a valley of friends
Together we will undertand a lifetime of love
So... Take my hand in yours and walk me through a
Lifetime


Je t'aime, soleil

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! It's been so long since I've heard or read it... what a sweet, sweet, sweet surprise!


    I must have really needed to see that today. Thank you for sharing it with me again...

    I miss you, I miss being able to be in touch on a regular basis. I hope the laptop/computer situation gets resolved soon. I haven't even been able to process my photos from my last five sessions.


    I hope you're doing well! Hugs!

    Je t'aime, soleil :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I hate it too.. Talking to you on the phone today and hearing your voice makes up for it a little bit. I hope what I said about Samantha and the tree/windchime helped you figure things out. (((((((((hugs)))))))) Email my phone when you get some online time. :)

    Oh and tell your client to quit being selfish.. who cares if it's Christmas.. they need to hurry up and get a new laptop so you can buy theirs. LOL

    Still praying for your immigration papers to come through soon. I can't wait for you to drive through Texas.

    ReplyDelete