Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last post of 2009

I figured I could squeeze one more post out before the year ends. 2009 has been a rough road. A really really rough road. But, it's finally over and I'm hoping that 2010 brings much more happiness and less turmoil. I am thankful for many things that happened this year, despite all the things that went wrong. I'm thankful for finding my way back to JD. And for Jason's bi polar disorder finally getting under managable control. I can't even describe how greatful I am to have a normal 10 year old. I'm greatful that I have The Bestfriend in my life, and I hope that 2010 is easier on her than 2009 was. And I'm greatful for the most amazing husband on earth... even when he irriates me, I don't know what I'd do without him. And I feel like my cooking has definitly reached a higher level this year, so that's definitly a good thing.

Speaking of cooking.. my fondue was a-freakin-mazing. So yummy. Pinot Grigio, gruyere, and provolone. It was yummy. Way yummy.

I decided that I'm not making a cake from scratch for the cake balls. But the store didn't have red velvet cake mix. :( So.. I took a page from JD's book and got an orange supreme cake mix, some cream cheese frosting and milk chocolate bark for the coating. I've got the cake cooling, and I think it's just about ready, so I'm gonna go get started on them.

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment