Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Five

1. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
Edward. mmmm


2. Where did you get your very first kiss?
His name was Lee Walwin, and we were in 3rd or 4th grade and it was at my friend Thea's house.



3. How did you welcome in the New Year?
With a glass of sparkling cider (just wasn't feeling the champagne) in my hand and Dave's arms wrapped around me, and the kids counting down as the ball dropped on the TV. :)



4. What is your favorite Beatles song?
Let it Be. And I'm seriously ticked off that it's not on Beatles Rock band. LOL



5. Donuts: Overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
Donuts... mmmmmmmm I'll take mine with a maple glaze and a crushed up chocolate covered english toffee bar, please. :)

2 comments:

  1. Edward?

    Bet #2 didn't compare to November rain in the park... :o)

    I remember the place that Dave liked with the fresh and hot donuts... is it still there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Edward from Twilight. Not Robert Pattinson, but Edward the way he was written. :)

    #2. Most definitly not.. I'm not sure anything does ;)

    That would be Round Rock donuts.. and yep, still there. We get donuts from either there or Dunkin almost every Saturday.

    ReplyDelete