Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday 5

1. Would you ever vacation alone?

Alone as in no kids? HECK YES!!!  Alone as in without my girl Lori or my hubby?.. eh that doesn't sound as fun, but yeah, I'd prbably go and SLEEP the whole time.

2. Do you go the speed limit?

Pretty much always.  Bad things happen when you're speeding.

3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?

I started blogging when I did a twin pregnancy journal for www.pregnancy.org.. it sort of stuck.  I've been blogging/online journaling on and off for a little over 8 years now.. sometimes it's a way to keep my friends in the loop, sometimes it's like therapy for me. 

4. Where do you shop for yourself?

Fashion Bug... speaking of.. I need to go get my layaway back into layaway. LOL

5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?

It was supposed to be Amazed, by Lonestar.. but we got tired of waiting for the DJ to play it (we went to a club in leiu of having a dance type reception), so we ended up dancing to Tim McGraw's "More than a Lover".. and then right after that they played Amazed. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment