Saturday, January 16, 2010

Friday Five (little late, yesterday was busy)

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
Hmm.. it's a toss up between the time me and Caroline Koziol skipped school junior year, and the time me and my cousin, Trish, crossed the border into Mexico to go bar hopping when we were 17.

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Most definitly a night owl.

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
Little of both, but mostly one handed. Gotta keep the other hand free for driving. LMAO Just kidding, I do NOT text while driving. Anymore. LOL

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
Bleeding heart, left sided liberal democrat.

5. Are you a pet person?
Yes. :) 2 dogs, 2 cats. :) I lean towards being a cat person though. If I had to pick just ONE pet, it would be my Butter Baby. :)

1 comment: