Friday, February 26, 2010

Addicted

 

I am seriously becoming addicted to chocolate with chipotle. It has to be chipotle, too.. Because I tried a cayenne/pasilla pepper chocolate bar the other night, and it just wasn’t the same.  So I got not one but two more of the firecracker bars today.. that’s the one with the chipotle, salt and poprocks. LOL  I LOVE it.  Seriously addicted.  Maybe when my period shows up and then goes away, this will pass.. lets hope.. because at 26 grams of fat per bar… this is not a good idea but I can’t stop myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

4 comments:

  1. I MUST get that chocolate bar. It sounds divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's by Chuao Chocolatier.. Firecracker, comes in a blue wrapper... soooooo good.. I'm eating another bite of it right now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it today. YUM!! My boys seemed to like it too. My 3 year old kept asking for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin is just as hooked on it as I am! LOL When he sees that blue wrapper he comes and smoozes a piece out of me. LOL

    ReplyDelete