Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Five

Compliments of JD's Blog...

1. What phrase, or phrases, do you say a lot (holy cow, geez, seriously?)

Unfortunately.. the "F" bomb is part of my vocabulary more than it should be.. I'm workin' on that. Other than that.. Seriously.. or holy crap. LOL

2. Swimming: Are you a kamikaze off the boat, take the plunge from the deep end, or a gradual, slow submersion from the shore or shallow end kind of person?

Well.. as an avid lake goer... We all know that it's best just to get it over with and sink your body in all at once. ;)

3. Have any tattoos? If not, what would you get?

*impish grin just like JD's* Yes... I have a red butterfly in the small of my back and I *love* it. It's beautiful and it means a lot to me.

4. What is your favorite tree?

Easy. Weeping willow.

Ditto...

5. Two pronged question: What is your favorite non-physical thing about your spouse? What is your favorite physical thing about your spouse or significant other?

Non-physical: His heart. He has such a goodheart. He's an amazingly GOOD man. Sometimes I don't feel worthy of him.

Physical: His back. Especially the spot right in the middle between his shoulder blades where I lay my cheek. I lay my cheek there and the world is right as rain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment