Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Five

Compliments of JD's blog...

1. What were you doing the last time you really had a good laugh?
Ummm.. I guess it's been a while since I had a really good laugh, because I can't remember. I'm sure the party tomorrow night will bring a few. ;)

2. Who was your first CELEBRITY crush?
Johnny Depp. Yum. I still have a thing for him

3. What is one talent that you wish you had?
I've always wished I could play the piano.

4. How often do you and your spouse go out w/o the kids? Is it frequent enough?
Not very often.. once every couple of months, maybe. Not very many people out there willing to babysit 5 kids. One of the downfalls of having a big family. I envy my friends who only have one or two kids and go out with their spouses all the time.


5. What colour(s) is your bedroom?
Well the walls are white (rental).. but all of my bedding and decor is red/cream/gold/chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Well, even with three kids, and a mom who lives 3 blocks away, we don't get out much. We have to beg for her to babysit, and we always feel like it's such a big deal for her, that we hate to bother her with it... yet every time she 'babysits' them, she says "Wow... they're such great kids, so well behaved, you'd never even know they were here, you know? We should do this more often."

    **headdesk**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know *exactly* what you mean. My MIL lives 5 minutes away and it is a HUGE ordeal for her to babysit. And she raised 4 kids, so you'd think it wouldn't be a big deal for her.. but.. *sigh* She has been really great a few times tat I just needed to get out for the day and had her pick the kids up from school and stay with them.. so I'm greatful for those times, kwim?

    ReplyDelete