Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good Hubby

So not only did The Husband close our bedroom door and let me sleep blithely under my sleeping mask until after noon this morning... But he also went and got donuts. Now he gets donuts almost every Saturday morning.. it's one of our little traditions. But this morning, not only did he go to Dunkin Donuts like usual for my Pumpkin Spice Latte and Maple Glazed Donut, where he also got me a Heath Bar Cake Donut (OMG!!).. But just because I said something about Shipley Donuts sausage kolaches last night.. he went to Shipley after Dunkin and got 18 sausage kolaches, and ANOTHER maple donut for me.. this one with crushed pecans.. YUM!!! What a good hubby I have!!! I'm swimming in donuts and a yummy latte, and watching my ass expand every time I take a bite. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment