Friday, May 27, 2011

And I was right..

..


He ordered a hamburger. haha

I had a quandry going in.. See I have been having a wild love affair/obsession with chili rellanos lately. Like I can't get enough. Need them every Friday. I don't normally request Mexi food.. but lately.. oh yeah. Need the rellanos. So I had this problem.. Do I get a rellano or do I get the much loved veggie enchiladas with boom boom sauce. And do you know what? They had a vegetarian lovers plate with one of each! Woot!! I was a most happy girl! :) And so freaking full. LOL

For dinner I made the twinsies their blueberry pancakes, sausage, hashbrowns and homemade blueberrry syrup.. and restrained myself to 1 pancake, 1 sausage and 1 hashbrown. My self control should be commended.

Speaking of self control. Yesterday I ate ONE bite of a chocolate covered donut and then walked away. Now that is some serious self control. I deserve an award or something.

That's all for now.. I'm off to kick some ass on my kingdoms of camelot game over on facebook. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment