Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mimi's Wedding cake




I did this cake back in March, for my dear friend Mary Ann's wedding. She was very happy with it.. The bottom tier was an irish cream cake, and the top tier was raspberry swirl with raspberry filling. The frosting was buttercream, and the decorations were real flowers I picked up less than an hour before the wedding, and put on the cake literally 15 mins before the ceremony started. LOL We were running a bit behind that morning. haha Its hard to see, but I sprinkled the entire cake with green edible glitter, since the wedding was held on St. Patricks Day. Lots of fun!!

My fave pic of it, even though the lighting is bad, is probably this one.. of her 2 year old daughter, Lily, swiping a finger full of icing just as I was snapping the pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment