Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh Noooo!!!

It started with Hannah in the middle of the of the night. I hoped it was just a fluke. She puked a couple times and slept most of the day.. Then this afternoon Heather says "Mommy, my tummy isn't feeling so good". At 4:30 Justin calls me sounding grave asking me to come pick him up from his friends house.. he's apparently been puking all night and day but waited that long to tell me and come home.. At dinner, when asked why he wasn't eating his favorite chinese orange chicken Jason responds "I don't know, my stomach doesn't feel right". They are all running fevers, they are all starting to puke.. Just waiting for Andy to catch it.

It's official. We have The Plague at our house. This is no good. NO GOOD! All I know is, I've got a wedding to go to Saturday morning, so they better keep their cooties away from me!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment