Saturday, November 7, 2009

Friday 5

1. What is your dream job?
I would love to have my own small restaurant. And to have Guy Fieri come and eat my food. LOL

2. What song could you play over and over?
Depends on my mood.. If I'm cooking or cleaning and in the mood to sing loud and like an idiot... Bohemian Rhapsody. Hands down. I freakin LOVE that song. My kids crack up at me when I am in the kitchen, cooking and dancing and singing at the top of my lungs to Queen. If I'm feeling thoughtful, or sad, or missing someone in particular, then I listen to Elsewhere by Sarah McLachlan over and over again.

3. Do you prefer to talk on the phone or text (or email)?
I am not a fan of talking on the phone. Unless it's to my mom. Her and I can talk forever. If I can't talk to my favorite people in person (which is my preference).. it depends on the person. For The Bestfriend or The Sister, it's usually texting. For The Canadian, definitly email or MSN IM. Though I miss the yahoo smilies we used to have. ;) For The Husband.. Well, I like texting, he prefers phone.

4. What is your must have beauty product?
Eyeliner. I'll leave the house without putting on any beauty products, except eyeliner. I feel naked and look dead without it. Close second would be mascara.

5. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
I'll be there. I think that's the name of it. Its from when he was a kid, so it might actually be a Jackson 5 song.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Sarah McLachlan -- she reminds me so much of Nichole Nordeman... absolutely incredible... breathtaking talent.

    Yes, those Yahoo smilies ARE the best. I miss them so much. They make me giggle uncontrollably!! Especially the one that squints as it nods up and down :)

    ReplyDelete