Monday, November 9, 2009

Shoe Lust

Oh dear God in Heaven. I'm breathing hard. I'm drooling. I think I might even be a little turned on. I just found THE pair of shoes on Macys.com. Oh god. Just.. Well.. Just LOOK at them!!!!



Oh man. I love the way the heel is shaped. I love that it's a 4.5 inch heel. I love that it has a 1/2 in curved platform. They look COMFY. They look like my original peeps, with a closed toe.

I MUST HAVE THESE!!!!!! If they sell out before I can scrounge the money up for them.. I will die. God I haven't shoe lusted this hard in a long time. And to think, I was just online looking at boots. I found a few pairs that I loved, but nothing invoked shoe lust in me like these did.

Lori.. You must make sure Dave understands.. These are like the peeps.. they BETTER be under the tree. I need them. I really really do. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment