Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Dough is Rising

I have my sweet roll dough rising on the back of the stove. I love the smell of yeast as a dough is rising. So yummy. I probably won't make them right when it's done.. I wanna refrigerate the dough so it is easier and less sticky to work with.. and it'll be time to get started on egg rolls when right when the rising is finished.. so yeah, I'm just gonna put it in the fridge and work on them tonight.. I love baking at night anyway. Things turn out better. :)

I went to the store and got a pint of blueberries and 4 lemons.. Gonna give that blueberry lemon idea a go. Lori says if it's going to be the Lori Sweet Roll, it's gotta have nuts of some kind. Idk if I have any nuts.. or what would be good with this combo.. maybe almond? Idk.

Definitely going ahead with my orange plans. I never did make any orange scented sugar.. I'll have to go do that in a minute. I think I'll do a lemon scented sugar as well, to sprinkle over the blueberry filling. mmmmmmmmmmm

Oh and I got a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I is a baaaad girl. Chocolate chip sweet rolls.. yeah baby. I blame PMS.

Post with pictures and details of what I decide to do with them (I'm still working it all out in my head LOL) coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment