Friday, June 10, 2011

My cinnamon coffee frosting

Half a bag of powdered sugar (so I guess thats like 1lb?)
half a stick of butter, melted
1 single serve packet of starbucks instant coffee, columbian style is what I used
1 tsp vanilla
1 tablespoon cinnamon (I like a LOT of cinnamon.. you can use more or less to your taste)
1/3-1/2 cup milk (I didn't measure this, sorry.. I just poured some in till I had a nice and thick, but pourable icing)

Mix all of this together in a large bowl and whisk the heck out of it till its smooth and pourable.

When using on cinnamon rolls.. don't be shy!! As PW says "really drown those puppies!". And you will have a roll that tastes like your coffee and your breakfast all in one bite. Really, it's most awesome.

I love cinnamon and coffee together. Infact, I'm thinking I might need to make some cinnamon coffee icecream. Hmmmm That sounds really freakin good. My poor love handles. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment